This kit converts a computer power supply into a benchtop supply without requiring you to modify (or destroy!) your ATX unit.
The kit features:
- Breakouts for +3.3V, +5V, +12V, -12V, and GND
- Fuses for each voltage rail
- A power resistor to put a minimum load on the supply. This prevents older supplies from going into power-save mode and turning off.
- LEDs to indicate when there is power available and when the unit is on
- Pins that can be connected to a switch, to turn the supply on and off
- 24-pin ATX connector, which plugs into the power supply itself. A 20-pin works too.
- Enclosure made from laser-cut acrylic.
- All components are RoHS compliant!